Welp...
Hello. I am Yuzorah, previously a writer for the website The Daily Bounce. Allow me to welcome you to my new blog... YUZO'S YAPPING!!!
🎆🎆 TADAAAAA!!!!! 🎆🎆
Where was I? Why am I back?
So... it's been about 3 years since I announced I was taking a break from writing articles for The Daily Bounce.
Turns out... It was such a long break that the website no longer exists.
Rest in peace, The Daily Bounce. You will be missed.
Essentially, what got me was an accumulation of massive burnout, growing frustration towards the game's balancing, and leftover stress from the competitive side of the game. The 2 months I spent in the jungle in Costa Rica effectively sealed the deal and made me realize I really needed to just... let go.
The thing is, after all this time, I started to feel a little regret about leaving all that stuff behind. I missed controlling big digital boats with fat guns, missed looking at their 3D models in detail, and missed informing people on the ships that were coming to the game.
Now.... that's nice and all, but as I said earlier, The Daily Bounce is gone. Or rather... Harkonnen, who was the boss and was paying for the website, stopped doing so since there was nobody left to write articles. As such, someone else bought the domain name and... I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT search for it. Just don't.
Let's just say that... the new owner gave "Bounce" a different meaning, if you know what I mean...
What to expect?
So anyway, what's on the menu for this new blog?
Well, effectively the same thing that I used to do. I will be covering in detail the new ships entering testing. Their historical origin, their stats, their armor profile, etc., and give my early opinion.
For a time, though, there will be no final reviews of ships getting released. I'm not a Community Contributor anymore or a Privateer; that means no access to ships in testing, and I don't have the budget to buy everything coming out. Let's see if I can change that if the blog gains some traction.
Also, I'm gonna be clear about this: don't expect me to cover the entirety of new tech tree lines when these get announced. Writing these articles takes time, and with my job eating most of mine, I am still limited in the number of articles I can pump out. I will do my best, though.
If I find interesting stuff while digging through the game's GUI, don't worry, I will also cover that.
In any case, we are now back to business.
Comments
Post a Comment